- Ordering Online
- Ordering By Phone
- Ordering By Fax
- Shipping Policies
- Product Returns
- Book Buyback
- Contact Support
Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store - at no additional cost!back to top
Ordering By Phone
Not availableback to top
Ordering By Fax
Not availableback to top
TSTC Bookstore Harlingen is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. All of our shipments are professionally packed to ensure the safety of your items in route.
On average, your order will be received in 7 - 10 working days. During August or December, delivery time may take longer.
During August or December, delivery time may take longer. There are four options for receiving your order - select the one that's right for you!
- Standard FedEX Ground Shipping (4 to 6 working days)
- Second business day - Standard FedEX Ground
See Shipping Information for rates.
Note: Shipping and handling charges apply to Continental U.S. orders only. For international and all other orders, please contact your on-campus bookstore.back to top
Bookstore Return Procedures:
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on textbook returns during the first nine days, beginning from the first day of class unless proof of drop or schedule change is provided. Original TSTC receipt must be presented when returning for a refund. Books must be in original condition; if not, books (unwrapped or marked-in) may be returned for a 50% refund of the original purchase price.
No refunds after the first nine class days for 15 week terms. No refunds after the official record date for terms less than 15 weeks.
Other Merchandise Returns:
- Receipt is required for all merchandise returns or exchanges.
- No returns on tools, supplies, or electronics.
- Defective merchandise should be returned upon discovery not to exceed 15 days from purchase date.
- Refunds or exchanges allowed for apparel within 30 days of purchase, receipt is required and items must be in original condition.
All refunds will be tendered in the manner purchased.
Checks will require a ten business day waiting period before refund will be issued.
End of Semester Buybacks:
- Receipts are required to receive 50% of the purchase price.
- Without a receipt books will be purchased at wholesale value.
- Books not needed by the bookstore, will be bought at wholesale prices.
- If neither the bookstore nor wholesaler needs the textbook, it will not be purchased from the student.
Contact us anytime with questions or concerns via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact our customer service department at: 956.364.4441back to top